This is a high-grade Wireless Mouse with max 2400 DPI 5 adjustable levels 6 Buttons. Features reliability, ease-of-use, and user comfort, this wireless mouse gives you fast data transmission and no delay or dropouts. You deserve it!
If mouse is not used for over 8 minutes, it will turn to power saving mode to save energy.
2.4 G Wireless Transmission Technology
Enjoy the fast data transmission at the convenience of the wireless technology.
The wireless tiny receiver can be inserted into the slot next to the battery slot, allowing ease of storage when not used.
How to set CPI:
Press CPI button, if the red indicator light flashes once, its CPI is 800
Press CPI button, if the red indicator light flashes twice, its CPI is 1200
Press CPI button, if the red indicator light flashes three times, its CPI is 1600
Press CPI button, if the red indicator light flashes four times, its CPI is 2000
Press CPI button, if the red indicator light flashes five times, its CPI is 2400
Mouse size: 4.22*2.44*1.58in(L*W*H)
Keys Quantity: 6 Buttons
Power Source: 1*PCS AA Battery(Not included)
1X USB receiver
1X User Manual
- 5 ADJUSTABLE CPI LEVEL. This wireless mouse owns 5 Adjustable DPI Switch（800, 1200, 1600, 2000, 2400）, control your own speed freely. No need any driver, plug and play directly.
- STRONG DURABILITY AND LONG WORKING DISTANCE. 500,0000 Times keystroke test and perform well. 2.4GHz Wireless, increase working distance of up to 50ft.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN. Contoured shape keeps your hand comfortable even after long hours. And the USB Nano Receiver can be stored in the the back slot of the mouse.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY. Compatible with most system including Windows, Mac and Linux. Fit for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook and other device.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE AND AUTO ENERGY-SAVING SLEEPING MODE. Up to 15 months of battery life virtually eliminates the need to change batteries.(Battery life may vary based on user and computer conditions.) The Auto Switch Off function helps you save energy as your Wireless Mouse will switch off when your PC is turned off or the receiver is disconnected.