Acer R5-571TG-7229 comes with these high level specs: 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.5GHz (4MB L3 cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display – Multi-touch screen, supporting 10-finger touch, NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM, 12GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Acer True Harmony High-Performance Sound System, Two built-in stereo speakers with subwoofer and built-in dual microphones, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, 1 – USB 3.1 (Type C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.0 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 4-cell Li-Ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 9-hours Battery Life, 4.74 lbs. | 2.15 kg (system unit only), Microsoft Signature (NX.GP7AA.001).
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U Processor (Up to 3.5GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Multi-touch widescreen LED-backlit IPS display
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 12GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD. Supports SDXC card reader
- Up to 9-hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 Home