Windows 10 operating system
11.6″ Full HD 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology. LED backlight.
Intel® Pentium® processor 4405Y
4GB system memory for basic multitasking
128GB solid state drive (SSD)
360° flip-and-fold design
Offers four versatile modes — laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Lenovo Transition automatically switches specific applications to full screen when changing from PC to tablet, tent or stand position.
Intel® HD Graphics 515
Weighs 2.36 lbs. and measures 0.6″ thin
4-cell lithium polymer battery.
Offers a sleek look.
Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices
1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices
USB 3.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds).
Micro HDMI output on the display expands your viewing options
Next-Gen Intel® Wireless-AC connectivity (1×1, 433 Mbps)
Built-in HD webcam with two microphones
Headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
- 11.6-inch Full HD IPS 10-point multitouch screen, 1920 x 1080 resolution Widescreen LED, Convertible 360° flip-and-fold design
- Intel Pentium processor 4405Y dual-core processor 1.5 GHz boosts multitasking capabilities for reliable Internet browsing, e-mail and everyday productivity. Intel® HD Graphics 515
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 128GB Solid State Drive, NO Optical Drive, Built-in HD webcam with two microphones
- Bluetooth 4.0, Next-Gen Intel® Wireless-AC connectivity (1×1, 433 Mbps) 802.11AC, 1 USB 3.0, 1 Micro HDMI, Headphone/microphone combo jack.
- Windows 10 64 bit, 4 cell battery up to 9 hours, Weighs 2.36 lbs. and measures 0.6″ thin, Aluminum chassis, Color Silver